Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Folders in email

Apple iPhone Email - Folders in email

Can folders be created or deleted in the iPhone email app? I have a bunch of good stuff that keeps going into bulk mail.

I have a 3GS and use a laptop with vista.

iPhone Email
Girl Wallpaper apple iphone email
I created my folders on the computer, then they show up on the iPhone etc.


-----
I also have Folders created in Outlook, but they do not show up on the iPhone's Email App. Exactly how and where did you create your Folders so that they showed up on the iPhone?

-----
Folders created on your computer will only show up on your iPhone if you are using IMAP mail instead of POP3 mail. In IMAP mail, such as MobileMe, the folder is stored in the cloud and synchronized with your devices. If you keep your folder only on your computer it won't appear on the iPhone.

No comments: