Thursday, December 2, 2010

Program to ID 'nameless' tracks?

Apple iPhone - Program to ID 'nameless' tracks?

I know that someone here posted about a program that identifies untitled tracks on iTunes music lists. As I recall, it sampled and then ID'd Shazam-style.

Anyone know what it's called and/or where to find it?

iPhone Apps
The Best that you can get from Apple iPhone Apps
Also I'd lik to know how to add album cover to the various tracks? Is it even possible?

-----
I do it manually. But there are programs for that, although nothing impresses me. That's why I'm doing it manually.

-----
http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Mp3Tag

This is donateware but you can still use it fully functional for free. It is what I use and it is great. You can change one or multiple tags at once. It allows you to change everything imaginable in the properties of an mp3.

-----
http://polluxapp.com/

Does 10 for free I think and is $10 per YEAR and well worth it, even if you only for a year, highlight as many as you want and let it run. I initially did it on the majority of my entire library and it took about 3 days (I had about 40GB of just music at the time).

-----
Yup, thanks

That's the one that I was having trouble remembering.

No comments: