Saturday, December 11, 2010

jabra issue

Apple iPhone - jabra issue

I have a Jabra BT530, and when I answer a call by tapping answer on my iphone it switches to the phone, and I have to manually switch back to the bluetooth.

If I answer by using the button on the bluetooth, then it works fine. When I make a call on the phone it also works fine. Any ideas if there's a way to change this behavior so I can answer a call on the phone and it stays connected to the bluetooth? I have an iphone 4 with ios 4.2.

iPhone bluetooth
Accessories for Apple iPhone bluetooth
the same on my iphone 3G

-----
Another bug, my iphone 4 and SH-HD head set does the same.

-----
I have the Motorola HK202 and it does not suffer that problem on my iPhone 4 iOS 4.2. So maybe it is just certain brands. Is yours Bluetooth 1.1 or 2.0 spec?

No comments: