Saturday, December 4, 2010

Charger cord to short

Apple iPhone Battery - Charger cord to short

Is there an extension for the Iphone charger or a longer cord, this cord is just
barley long enough to reach my night stand from the wall socket?

iPhone Battery
Solved problem Apple iPhone Battery
I had to buy a small extension cord. Best way and cheap.

-----
Look at thepocketsolutions iPhone 4 travel charger. It is almost 4 ft. long.

Works great.

-----
Just buy a cheap electrical extension cord at Walmart or Home Depot.

That's what I did.

-----
Griffin Technologies makes a 10' (3 Meters?) USB to dock cable.

-----
I have the following type of extension cable that my husband bought me and it works great for the same problem I also had.

Apple Styled USB Extension Cable (3.5ft Long) - Doubles the Length When Connected to Your Existing iPhone, iPad, or iPod Cable - Ideal for Any Device That Uses, Charges or Syncs Using USB by XTG Technology.

He ordered off Amazon.com for about $8

-----
I'll third, you can buy a $1 extension cord at any Wal-mart, Pharmacy, Dollar Store, etc. If you want a "USB" Extension Cable they are $8-$15.

-----
Agree, that having an expensive extension cord is good as well. I carry a multi plug extension cord when I travel as most of the plugs in the hotel are usually in an inconvenient place and it allows me to charge my iPhone and iPad conveniently while on the road or traveling. Also has come in handy to use with a laptop, ipad or iphone in most airports as well.

-----
whoops meant to say inexpensive extension cord.

-----
Besides being the cheaper solution, I keep a 6 foot multi-plug extension cord in my electronics kit for travel.

That and a small 3-prong to 2-prong adapter. I used to travel for work about a third of the time. I used to haul so much misc electronic junk that I took a small man's toilet kit bag and made it my electronics travel kit. This kit has gotten smaller over the last few years, but the extension cord and adapter are still the most used items, other than the USB charger.

No comments: