Sunday, December 26, 2010

Slow responding

Apple iPhone - slow responding


I am getting really tired of my 3g... its slow to respond to all key entries... Either using notepad, or txting, or opening up MAPS.... I have tried the following...
1) hard reboot, home key and power button
2) clear cache of safari
3) system restore

Ive also note that forever when I use my COMCAST email app, when i login the very first letter i touch comes up or gets big and stays for 3-5sec. and this keyboard is also slow as in txting or maps

any ideas on things to try before I go back to standard non smart phone

iPhone Tutorial
Smart Apple iPhone Tutorial
The aspects of my iPhone that are the LEAST important *to me* are just those things you can get on a "non smart phone". If they are indeed all you need, then I agree that you should revert to the non smart phone.

If the smart-phone functions are as important to you as they are to me, upgrade to a smart phone with more RAM and a faster CPU - iPhone 4.

-----
Yes I'm getting to the point that my fav app, MAPS is getting less and less desirable. I love my phone because of maps, I'm sure there is other phones with similar apps. I also like apples free app program, and my old ultimate bandwidth plan. However, I'm almost to the point of dumping my iPhone.

No my phone has never been like this so Im not wanting to upgrade because of it. this slowness is as if I have spyware adware on a PC system.

-----
I agree, I have a 3g with the same problem. It was not always this way. No solution, just commiserating.

No comments: