Friday, December 24, 2010

I know... Roaming Charges

Apple iPhone - I know... Roaming Charges



I know this has been said before, any way to get around the roaming charges or at least a cheaper way.

iPhone Call
How to make cheaper roaming charge from Apple iPhone Call
For domestic call I can't remember when I last paid for roaming. International calls to Canada or Mexico is another question. If you do a lot of that, then look at an international plan or use VOIP. VOIP is probably cheaper.

-----
I'm talking from the states (Florida) to Puerto Rico,when I will be for a week. How can I do that? Getting one of those plan or how you don't pay for roaming?

-----
You can call AT&T for the plans, or you can look at Skype in the App Store and learn how to use it while still at home. You can search VOIP in the App Store and see what else comes up. Voice Over IP, but you need a WiFi connection to use it. I have used Skype for texting from the iPhone, but not for voice.

-----
What roaming? You can get a national plan if you are in the US and there are no roaming charges.

Are you talking about making international calls? You can always call ATT if you are in the US, and get an international plan specific to your travel destination, for the duration of your trip.

If you aren't in the US, I'm afraid my answer is of no use to you... sorry.

No comments: