Friday, December 10, 2010

New iphone 4 in germany-itunes apps

Apple iPhone - new iphone 4 in germany-itunes apps?

I just got an unlocked iphone here in germany and i can't purchase any new apps because my previous iphone/itunes account is a u.s. one. unfortunately my asus laptop -only 6 months old, btw--the charger died (look up charger issues if you ever plan to buy an asus anything!) which I didn't realize until the battery was almost dead, so I can't access itunes from a computer that is authorized.

my new phone is activated and working, and I can ceate a new account here in germany, but I don't know how that will affect my other purchases and/or access
to certain apps. and costs of things. I had been able to use my vpn to access
itunes from my laptop to purchase stuff before.

thanks for any avice on this. I'm afraid that if I set up a new account here in
germany, it'll mess up what I already have also.

iPhone Apps
Hey Folk Guten Tag Germany Apple iPhone Apps
Not sure how it will effect you since the accounts are in two different stores, but here is article that explains how to use multiple accounts with one iphone.

I have done this myself, but we are both signed up to US accounts.

http://www.everythingicafe.com/quick-guide-one-iphone-multiple-itunes-accounts/2\
010/03/25/


Maybe you should post on the Apple Support discussions forum on Apple site.

http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

No comments: