Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tethering 4g iPhone to MacBook

Apple iPhone - Tethering 4g iPhone to MacBook

As I write this I am using my iPhone as the tethering devise to my MacBook. (Via USB cable).

However I would like to tether via Bluetooth. I have not been able to figure this out. Has anyone tried? If so would you be so kind as to share how it is done.

iPhone Bluetooth
4G MacBook Apple iPhone Bluetooth
I believe at this time it is wired or nothing.

-----
So how did you manage to tether via USB pls

-----
Go to your "settings" on your phone, then go to "Networking" the 4th button down is "Internet Tethering" Just plug your phone in like you are going to sink with iTunes. You may want to set iTunes so that you do not loose time sinking every time you Tether.

-----
Don't plug in the USB. Turn on feathering and a prompt will come up saying tether by usb or Bluetooth. Select Bluetooth then on the computer set up a tethered Bluetooth connection and away it works. I can't tell you how to set up on computer as it depends on what operating system you are using plus in the case of windows it varies depending on what make and model.

No comments: