Thursday, December 9, 2010

Most popular in US?

Apple iPhone - Is iPhone the most popular in US?

I'm Japanese.
I have a iPhone 4.I bought it about 1 month ago.
It has many good functions and applications!
I surprised at these functuions.
It is very popular in Japan recently.
If I go to downtown,I will see many people who is using iPhone.
Although Apple is American company and many Japanese companies produce good mobile phone,it is the most popular mobile phone in Japan now.
Not only iPhone,its accessories like its cover and screenfilm are also selling well.
Then,I have a question!
Is iPhone the most popular mobile phone in US likewise?
I live in Okinawa,Japan.There are many Americans in Okinawa because many American military's bases are in Okinawa.So,I often see American.
Many American in Okinawa is using iPhone!!
How is the mainland of US?

iPhone New
Japan Apple iPhone New
The iPhone is very popular possibly number one. The Blackberry seems to be falling in popularity, and the Android is somewhere in the top 3.

But then again, this is a iPhone list, so It id very popular with those on this list. There are rumors that the second largest service provider may pay a large fee to keep the next two providers from getting the iPhone.

No comments: