Thursday, December 30, 2010

Car stereo suggestions anyone

Apple iPhone - Car stereo suggestions anyone



Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for the best all around car stereo that's compatiable with the iPhone 4. I had an alpine model that allowed me to operate my iPhone 3GS music via a 3 inch touch screen that also served as a navigation system "for an added fee" and bluetooth capabilities with parrot also at an additional cost.

Since that unit been stolen out of my car I wanted other possibilities for replacement before I give another 1000.00 bucks to alpine and the installers .

iPhone iPod
New from Apple iPhone iPod
I have a Pioneer DEH-P7000BT, which I had installed into a 1996 Mercedes (in place of a radio/cassette player). Had an iPod wired in (which I just leave in the car), satellite radio wired into the aux and a microphone by the sun visor.

The BT works great with iPhone 4's voice control for hands free dialing. Great for an old car.

No comments: