Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WiFi Printer for Iphone

Apple iPhone - WiFi Printer for Iphone


I have iPhone 4. I am planning to buy a printer which will print wirelessly.

My major work with computer is to scan paper documents and email them as well as receive the doucments by email and print them out.

Since I want to do this work using iphhone, I am looking for printer with scanner.

Also since I plan to buy the printer by mail i.e. without testing it, I want to be sure that I can scan too wirelessly.

Please let me know if any of you have used any model for this work and share the experience.

iPhone WiFi
Apple iPhone WiFi
It looks like buy.com has the HP wireless printer for sale today. Just check to see it's the same one with the scanner.

-----
That appears to be good.

-----
I use the HP Photosmart e-All-in-One Printer, D110 Series, Model Name: CN732A

I bought it to print wirelessly from the iPhone and my mac. It works great. About $80. Has a scanner built in.

Get it.

-----
Have you scanned any documents?
Was it easy?

-----
As part of calibration you have to scan a page. It's very easy.

-----
I have the hp B 210a all in one an it works great. However it is a print hog.
The printer costs approx $100 and it cost $70 to replace the ink cartridges.

-----
Actually, at least with PC's, any printer connected to a computer that is networked on a wireless network can be a network printer. I've printed from my iPhone many times to an Epson connected to my PC. Epson is nice because the ink is sunproof. It is also a scanner so theoretically anything I scan could be sent to my iPhone. My next printer will be that Kodak with the cheaper ink cartridges.

-----
Look at printers with ePrint. You can print to your printer anywhere in the world...

I don;t have it, but would be interesting. I use HP all in one, C309A, works well for me.

-----
I have an HP 8500 e printer. Thought I would not use the e printer part but it is a nice feature when away from home or office and can print something out for hubby or employees.

Also the iPhone works fine when home and on the network. You should find it very useful

No comments: