Thursday, January 13, 2011

iCal vs google calendar

Apple iPhone - iCal vs google calendar



I have been using iCal to sync with my iphone but lately it's been really buggy so I was wondering if you think I would have better luck using google calendar to sync with iphone?

iPhone Call
Apple iPhone Call
I actually use both google for work ical for personal

what do you mean by 'buggy'?

-----
not syncing and then a day or two later it will sync but then ill get duplicates.

-----
Wow. That's definitely a new one for me! Mine seems to be working fine...hopefully someone with helpful suggestions will chime in.

-----
Do you sync Google with iCal or your iPhone?

-----
I sync Google with my phone. It's a one way thing. My phone doesn't go to Google but Google goes to my phone.

-----
Make sure you don't have a sync connection with both your Mac (On My Mac) and MobileMe. If both are on, you will get duplicates on your calendar. One from the desktop when you initiate a wired sync and another wirelessly with MobileMe. This is not a bug, it's the result of asking the system to sync with two sources.

No comments: