Sunday, January 2, 2011

Runkeeper Pro (FREE!)

Apple iPhone - Runkeeper Pro (FREE!)



Runkeeper Pro was $9.99 but now free thru the end of January. It uses GPS technology in your phone to track fitness activity.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/runkeeper-pro/id300235330?mt=8

iPhone Apps
Top 10 Runkeeeper Pro Free Apple iPhone Apps
Is this a pretty good running app? I have 1 question. How does it work if you have multiple devices. Meaning I have a iPhone 3gs, new touch, and an ipad. If I download this app for my phone. How would it work putting it on my touch? I usually just download straight to the phone and not through iTunes. Can I download to multiple devices with the same account. Or should I download through iTunes and then place on the phone and touch?

-----
You can do whichever way you'd like. If you download via the idevice, then when you sync it, iTunes will download the app(s) to iTunes and then sync it appropriately with other devices.

No comments: