Tuesday, January 11, 2011

iphone yes or no ?

Apple iPhone - iphone yes or no ?



I'm currently with AT&T,and will be able to upgrade my phone selection in a couple months, what i'm wondering is the iphone really the best choice for a smart phone, i download a lot of music, i also use my phone as much if not more than my putar, also download videos form you tube, and other sorces, does the iphone do well with this, how about e mails, would i have any trouble viewing photos from people, or sending images.

Currently i have a sony ericson w760i, it is a good phone that served me well, but i feel i've out grown it, as most know the type of video that can be down loaded is limited, as well as e mail and such.

My wife has an HTC tilt, from AT&T wich shes very unhappy with, it does things like switch pages in the middle of an e mail and will lose the text for example, now were stuck with it untill the next upgrade for her, i don't want to make that mistake.

A friend i knew had a iphone and once told me she she wished she could get the Android, i think she couldn't do google searches, i'm not sure, but that's another question, can one do google or yahoo searches from an iphone, thats somthing else i do alot of .

iPhone
Apple iPhone
The iPhone 4 will not only do all that you want but also blow your mind away.

Btw I love your stream of consciousness style of expression!

-----
Generally a new model of the iPhone is released in June, so if it will be a couple of months before you can upgrade your phone, perhaps you might want to wait a couple of months more and get the next model.

-----
Google searches do well on iPhone. Vocal searches using the google app work.

I know it's not a necessity and people do it different ways, but I think iPhone works best with an apple computer and a mobileme account.

No comments: