Saturday, January 22, 2011

iTunes "payment information"

Apple iPhone - iTunes "payment information"



For Xmas I bought my wife a new iPod Touch, and yesterday I tryed to use the app store app to update her apps. I got a message tha said I was trying to access iTune with a new compute and that I needed to update/verify my payment information. The only "missing" information was the 3 didget security code from the back of Credit card. When I entered the number from the back of the card iTunes tells me it is the wrong number. Not possable since I'm looking at the back of the card. Im just wondering if anyone else has had this happen.

iPhone iTunes
Apple iPhone iTunes
I did also. I recall having to do something from the computer at apple.com in my account settings.

Go to your account from your computer and see what it says.

-----
My card is a Visa and once I had to enter the all 6 digits? and other times I had to enter just the last 3....

-----
I had this situation in here Germany and I was worried that it had to do with being in different country with a U.S. iTunes account and credit card. Ultimately, I just re-entered all the numbers for the credit card, and the 3 digit code, and everything worked just fine. did that from the iphone itself not on the computer.

No comments: