Monday, January 31, 2011

Calendar App that syncs with Outlook 2007

Apple iPhone - Calendar App that syncs with Outlook 2007



I am brand new to the iPhone and looking for a calendar app that I can sync with the Outlook 2007 program on my PC. So far all I have found is a program called "MobileMe" which requires a monthly fee. Can anyone recommend something else that works well and doesn't have a monthly fee attached to it? It would be great to also have a program that syncs with both the Outlook calendar and contacts.

iPhone Calendar
Apple iPhone Calendar
Are you looking for a replacement calendar, or are you only looking to
sync with Outlook?

If the second, iTunes. Which you need to sync the iPhone anyway...

-----
I use companion link and love it!! It does everything contacts and calendar and I have it sync to Google as well as a back up to my desktop

http://www.companionlink.com/products/cl4.html

-----
I'm using Companion Link to sync Outlook to Google (for use with my Droid). Just be careful how you have it set up if you use it on more than one computer. If set to "merge" it will cause dupes every time.

-----
Outlook 2007 will sync everything with the iPhone you just have to tell it to in settings.

Ensure your phone is connected to iTunes/pc

Highlight your device

Tab to the info tab and press space

Tab until you hear Mobile Me

Tab 3 more times and you will hear "Sync Contacts with" and you are at the start of what to start syncing with iTunes/Outlook 2007.

-----
iTunes will do that for you when you are connected via usb. If you want to sync over the air then you can use google's sudo Exchange server.

-----

No comments: