Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mophie juice pack in belt case

Apple iPhone - Mophie juice pack in belt case



My brother has an iPhone3 and has requested a Mophie Juice pack and a belt case that will hold his iPhone in the Mophie Juice pack for his birthday next week. Does anybody know which belt cases will be big enough?

iPhone Case
Apple iPhone Case
Look at the belt cases made by Mophie for this purpose. There are three of slightly different styles numbered as 5000, 5500, and 6000. I have used the 5000 for over a year and a half and love it. It has a magnetic closure that keeps it closed even when the whole case/phone/JuicePackAir is dropped (done this several times). Just decide which of the three styles you or he prefers.

-----
Thank you so much. I wanted to make sure I got him something he will like.
:)

-----
Also. I have found best buy has a great selection on oversized belt carriers.

I say oversized cause I has the plastic shell on my 3G and normal iPhone belt holders were too small.

Best buy had more

No comments: