Sunday, January 2, 2011

Solar chargers

Apple iPhone - Solar chargers



I´ve been searching for a solar charger for my iphone on the web. I´m tired to plug it every nigth for charging and I was thinking to leave the iphone under a small lamp during sleep time and it would be charged in the morning with no wires.

Have anyone tested one of those silicon case solar charger for the iphone?

Here is the pictures




I liked this model most because it is like a normal silicon case to protect the phone plus a solar cell in the back

There are some others on the market that are just slide-in type and I don´t
like much the idea.

iPhone Battery
Foxy Solar Charger for Apple iPhone Battery
You have an iPhone, and you have a choice of recharge power sources - either mains power or solar power.

You have to plug the iPhone into the mains, or plug it into the solar unit.

You would prefer to spend the money to buy a solar unit to use in the same environment in which you already have mains power anyway, and plug into that in order to save you from having to plug into the mains.

Have I got that right?

-----
Yes, that is it. I just want to get home and leave my iPhone "sun bathing" under a lamp and have it recharge overnight (the lamp stays on anyways).

I don´t know if it possible, or I really need sunlight to use one of those chargers.

No comments: