Saturday, January 1, 2011

Upgrade iPhone 3GS to IOS 4

Apple iPhone - Upgrade iPhone 3GS to IOS 4



Initially, I would have agreed. But the updated IOS 4 is great. I updated my 3GS, and I've been very happy - no slowdowns, and everything works great. And I'm delighted to have the added capabilities of 4.0. So I'd say, go ahead and do it. I don't think you'll be unhappy.

iPhone iOS
tattoo girl design rubberized plastic case Upgrade to Apple iPhone iOS
If you are speaking to Dick and Barbara, They don't have the 3GS, they have the 3G, which only had 128Mb of RAM. iOS 4 bogs down the 3G to a crawl.

I have a 3GS and it works fine with iOS4. The 3GS has 256Mb of RAM and the iPhone 4 has i believe double that.

-----
I will modify what I said, the early versions of iOS 4 bogged the 3G down. That may not be the case with iOS 4.2, but not owning a 3G I can not say.

-----
Thanks, for clarifying our situation. One other poster mentioned that as well, that the later iOS 4.2 seemed to be okay on a 3G, but not the first version. Any other experience with this? By the way, does anyone have any trouble with not receiving copies of their own posts to this list (just receiving the replies)?

No comments: