Saturday, January 1, 2011

Alarms not working

Apple iPhone - Alarms not working



The alarms on my wife's 3G stopped working today. We have changed times, turned the phone off and then on, made certain the volume is up and the phone is not on silent, and deleted old alarms and created new ones. Nothing seems to be helping to make it work. Any ideas? She is running most current iOS.

iPhone iOS
Bug bugs on Apple iPhone iOS
It is a know bug in the iOS.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/The-alarm-clock-on-your-Apple-iPhone-stopped-work\
ing-starting-today-will-fix-itself-on-January-3rd_id15634

-----
Yup.

http://gizmodo.com/5722381/iphone-alarms-not-working-right-now-heres-how-to-fix-\
it

-----
I don't know if there is a fix. There was a huge article on yahoo about an apparent alarm glitch. I for one was a victim of the new year alarm fiasco. My alarm didn't go off to wake me up for new years :-(

-----
I think this is more of the ATT issue than iphone. I am in SaudiArabia, have iphone 3GS. Did not gave any problem in recurring alarm on first there days of Jan.

-----
Really? oh dear. Funny one because I'm using my iPhone on T-mobile and had the same issue, still no working alarm.

-----
I don't think so, I'm in Jordan so no AT&T. My iPhone was ok,maybe because I had repeat alarms set (?), but my daughters iPod alarm and sons iPhone had the bug and did not work for those 3 days! In any case, all are working again :)

-----
Correct: repeating alarms supposedly had no problem.

-----
The problem is software, and is related to one time alarms not reacuring alarms. It has nothing to do with the carrier.

-----
Alarms (one time) on my iPhone4 weren't working for a few days over the weekend but they are working again, starting yesterday.

No comments: