Sunday, January 30, 2011

iPod has Distorted Play

Apple iPhone - iPod has Distorted Play



I bought my iPhone 4 in mid December, but have used the iPod app as a stand-alone player, without earphones. Recent attempts to use the iPhone 4 as a mp3 with ear buds result in some music sounding distorted.

It sounds like a novelty song with the singers pretending to sing underwater. It happens only with the ear buds, both the old ear buds and with the new ones that came with the phone.

Do I need to do something differently, or do I need to exercise the warranty?

iPhone
Apple iPhone
Are you sure that it's fully seated when you plug it in?

-----
That was it - thank you.

It was not fully seated - so simple.

I have muscle weakness and the port is a little tight - but now I know the feel when it is fully in.

-----
Do a check.
Do those earbuds work well with other devices?
If so, something's wrong with your iPhone. Something might be stuck inside the jack.

No comments: