Sunday, August 8, 2010

Replacement.. Oh Wow...

Apple iPhone - Replacement.. Oh Wow...

That is all I can say. I got a replacement phone a few weeks ago, sent the old one back. Fed Ex says they delivered it to Apple on July 23rd. Well today I got a rude awakening when Apple charged my card $530 for the phone.

I called them and at first they said they didn't have it and I'd have to chase it down. I told the guy that Fed Ex delivered it 2 weeks ago to their California office. He says "Oh you are right. We do have it". Now as for the refund, I have to wait 3-5 business days. UGH!!!

Apple Store
E reader Apps Aple iphone new
Yay for Fedex! They saved your bacon this time :0)

I love my Apple iphone4 but I don't expect ANY after sales service. It's sad but true, judging from all that I've heard.

No comments: