Monday, August 2, 2010

Bumpers case

Apple iPhone - Bumpers case

I just got my FREE black Bumpers case for my iPhone 4. It fits nicely over the iPhone4 including my ZAGG invisiShield protectors on front and back. I love this case!

The only thing is my car chargers do not fit through this case but I am hoping that the standard Apple USB sync cable does work because I have an adapter for it in my car.

I have generally been the person who would cover the unit completely and not just the sides. So I didn't expect to really like this case. But I really do. I guess I like it because I do have the ZAGG that protects the back from scratches so the bumper provides the protection around the sides and also protects from the death-grip attenuation problem.

So for those of you considering the Bumpers as the case you will use, I say go for it. But get a ZAGG professionally installed first!

iPhone Case
Apple iphone Case
Speaking of cases for the iphone 4 I ordered a Speck Pixelskin HD black (the only color available). Apple says delivery late September which is awfully SLOW. Since people are getting their bumper cases right away I'm wondering if the non-Apple cases are shipping out sooner than projected. Has anyone received any non-Apple free cases yet?

No comments: