Wednesday, August 18, 2010

black out screen

Apple iPhone - black out screen

Help... my Iphone 3Gs dont have any display, its working while ago but after a couple of standby hours its totally black... i tried recharging using my PC just thinking that it has a drained battery but still its not working.

iPhone tutorials
Gucci Envy Girl best Wallpaper Apple iPhone iPhone tutorials
I think it needs to be in charger for couple of minutes

-----
Suggest charging using the plug in adapter, rather than using the computer to charge. Once it is charged, try rebooting the iphone.

-----
I did, but still no display. I tried calling my i-Phone using diff number and it rung, but on the other hand my i-phone hasnt any displayed. huhuhu.... it is only a month old

-----
In which case you should return it for a new one.

-----
Put the phone under bright light and if you see anything. The brightness is down.

-----
i never learned that iphone has solar battery too... Mine is working now... battery was just drained...

-----
There's a good reason you've never heard that: it doesn't...

-----
how could i reboot by the way?

-----
This happened to me the other day. Strange. Everything went blank. Try holding the Home and Power button at the same time. And then hold down the Power button.

-----
I see the battery icon this time.... seems i need to recharge the unit.

-----
Do you have the battery% indicator on?

Settings-general-usage.

It'll give you an ongoing readout at the top on what your remaining battery % is & serve as a handy reminder about charging.

----
actually there is, what happened on my case, my iPhone was totally blackout thats why i dont have any idea whats goin on! But its Ok now, it turned out that my battery was empty which i didnt noticed!

-----
That's where having the battery% on helps -- it's a fairly constant reminder not to let it run down! since you can *see* when it's getting low, like a gas gauge in your car.

-----
... finally, i see my home page... thanks so much! For this incident, were suppose not to let the battery drain in all apple unit in order not to experience this kind of problem. I am thinking my iPhone is already damage.

No comments: