Thursday, August 12, 2010

2 Gmail accounts with the same address

Apple iPhone - 2 Gmail accounts with the same address ?

I have had my Iphone 3GS for about a year now and love it. I think I did a stupid thing today. I noticed under "Settings" Mail, Contacts, Calendar that under the accounts, it listed my regular gmail account, my regular yahoo account and then another Gmail account. I didn't know why it showed 2 Gmail accounts with the same address;...however one did not have .com after it. So I deleted that one. Now I notice not all my contacts are there when I want to place a phone call or an email. Also when I add a contact now on the phone, it doesn't automatically sync out to the cloud to my gmail account on my computer.

I hope this makes sense. Can someone tell me how to get my I-phone contacts to again sync with the cloud automatically?

iPhone Email
Girl with candy apple iphone email
Here is a nugget - "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

- you deleted your "Google Mobile Sync" account - Settings > Mail > Add > Exchange

-----
Thank you. That did the trick. I'm syncing again.

No comments: