Saturday, August 7, 2010

Apple 300th store opens in Covent garden..

iPhone - Apple 300th store opens in Covent garden (Private view)

Apple's 300th store opens in a couple of hours here in London's Covent Garden. I thought you might like to see a few pics a squeezed out on my iPhone 3G at last nights private view I was lucky enough to get an invite to.

It had special meaning to me as this is the building I spent years of my life promoting and DJ at my Sunday/Monday nights at 'The Gardening Club'. Had some wild nights here and I'm so glad it has been reborn as the 300th Apple store.

Talking to one of the staff, it looks like it might be possible for me to DJ there again as long as I use a Mac! (I use Ableton Live now)

Apple Store
Wow! I love the wall of ipads!

-----
SOOOO Big and Beautiful!! Actually Odd to see some of the employees wearing shorts, knowing the UK weather! LOL.

Thanks for sharing.. It is an impressive store and the Biggest so far in the world.

No comments: