Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blood Pressure Tracking App

Apple iPhone - Blood Pressure Tracking App

Anybody have a recommendation for a good blood pressure tracking app? I find myself needing to do this daily. One of the risks and hazards of becoming an Ol' Fart.

I don't suppose there's one that will get it by WiFi from a cuff machine, is there?

iPhone Apps
Blood Albums Apple iPhone Apps
One Ol Fart to another,I use glucose buddy. You can keep track of bs, wt., bp and pulse.

-----
And the great thing about GB is it is on a 'cloud' I can make an entry on iPhone or iPad, it'll be there on my desktop when I get home and launch it.

-----
If you find one that does it by WiFi or BT let me know. Unfortunately I haven't heard of test equipment that does that. Luckily it is only 3 numbers and the date and time.

Another old fart.

-----
I use Heartwise - nice interface. Tracks blood pressure And weight. Data can be emailed in a formatted report which is quite good or raw data csv. ( I think ) to put into any database program you use. The report can easily be emailed to your physician.

-----
iBP.

No comments: