Monday, February 7, 2011

iTunes App Store, Apple IDs..

Apple iPhone - iTunes App Store down? Apple IDs disabled?



Are you having problems downloading iTunes content and apps? Is iTunes even asking for your password?

1: Looks like it's back up!

2: But not for everyone! Grrrr! Some users are being told their Apple IDs have been disabled. They can change passwords, credit cards, etc. but can't download media or apps. We're looking into now but let us know if you're having that problem.


iPhone iTunes
Apple iPhone iTunes
I just had a curious event that has never happened before. I got an error message that my mobileme password was incorrect. It instructed me to go to system preferences>mobileme. I did, logged in and confirmed password. Seems to be OK. Just odd.

-----
I've had a problem trying to update and do installs. I click update and then install and it goes right back to update. It does this repeatedly. I had to do the Update all instead of being able to update individually. Don't know what the issue has been. Then I had to accept a new App policy.

-----
I keep getting the message that the iTunes Store is unavailable. I get this from iTunes and also from my iPhone. It's annoying but good for me and bad for Apple. They are losing my impulse buying. By the time the store is back up, I've either forgotten what I wanted to buy or I don't really want it anymore.

No comments: