Sunday, February 27, 2011

Font Size for Messages (IMs)

Apple iPhone - Font Size for Messages (IMs)



Can someone point me to the spot to change the font size for "Messages." When clicking the message to read it (after clicking on the green conversation bubble and then the sending person's name or phone number), the message is really large.

I looked in the "Settings" and didn't find anything that affected the Message font size. Any help would be appreciated!

iPhone Email
Apple iPhone Email
Sounds like you have Accessibility turned on.

Go into Settings> General> Accessibility and turn it off unless you need it.

-----
I dont see any Accessibility under General??? soft v 4.2.1

-----
Did you scroll down to the bottom? It is just above reset. I have 4.2.1 and it is there.

-----
Yes... they ACCESSIBILITY tab on the later version shows up right at the DATE AND TIME, KEYBOARD, INTERNATIONAL, ACCESSIBILITY... on my phone i only have the first 3...

-----
Almost at the bottom of the general screen. Just above Reset.

-----
just above RESET... is PROFILE

-----
Settings > General > Accessibility

-----
I guess you need new softwae for the ACCESSBILITY tab... a buddy has 4.2.6 and he has it.. I dont have it for 4.2.1.... arrrr

-----

No comments: