Sunday, February 13, 2011

Camera issue

Apple iPhone - Camera issue



So in the disaster movies, there is always a scene where someone is talking through a remote camera that begins going fuzzy, blinking, cutting out and eventually going to black. That is the present state of my main iPhone 4 camera, although not to black -- yet. It has become a pinkish checkerboard where I used to have a nice clear view, both still and video versions. Anyone have an idea? Am I destined to take a road trip to an Apple store? It just started yesterday. There have been no drops or anything that I'm aware of and it is housed in an Otterbox case.

iPhone Camera
Apple iPhone Camera
I would try a hard reboot. That has always fixed any unexplained problem I've had.

-----
Thanks for the post. No go on reboot though. I'll be taking a road trip later this week to let the Apple Store take a look.

No comments: