Thursday, February 10, 2011

ATT - Speedtest.net result

Apple iPhone - Oddest thing Speedtest.net results



Verizon gets the Iphone and now all of a suddedn I'm getting a huge increase in download speeds on my 3GS (AT&T) ???

Was averaging 1800 to 2500 kbps on tests before today. Today (And i've run test numerous times this morning) I'm getting 3200-3600 kbps. Might be just a Coincidence but seems sorta strange.

iPhone ATT
Apple iPhone ATT
I noticed a couple of months ago, we finally got 3G service here (I'm in a rural area). Seems like AT&T saw the writing on the wall. Don't really care why, I'm just enjoying the up-tick!

-----
Try later in the day and let us know.

-----
My speeds do not seem to have changed, but I haven't done a lot of testing.

The week before AT&T dropped the unlimited plan, I noticed that my speeds took a big drop.

-----
1:50 PM in the afternoon



3514 mbps

3009 mbps

3457 mbps

3375 mbps



Definitely faster downloads

Uploading still slow around 250 mbps

-----
Now wait for a price increase. My Provide does this all the time. First its an increase in speed, then an increase in price, just to say, see what we have invested in.

No comments: