Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mic not working on iPhone 8G?

Apple iPhone - Mic not working on iPhone 8G has anyone had this problem?



My phone is not working properly. It keeps cutting in and out while I am talking/having a conversation. I have AT&T, I have 5 bars on my phone. While on a call the person hears me, the next they do not. It like there is a loose wire inside the phone. At times the connection is It's all broken up, scratchy, intermittent.

Other times it is clear, breaks up, then goes back to the person on the other end hearing me. It drives me crazy, especially when I am on a conference/business call and the other party keeps asking, can u hear me, hello. Crazy.

No, the phone was not on mute!!!! Here is what I have done:
I called AT&T, all connections are fine.
I have rebooted the phone, resynced it, reloaded it to the factory settings, and resynced again, reset the phone back to the factory settings, updated the phone via iTunes and the phone has all it's current downloads and software fixes.

iPhone Headphones
Apple iPhone Headphones
The my first iPhone 4 had this problem from the get go. They replaced the phone and it's been good ever since. If you're still under warranty bring it to an Apple store if you can.

No comments: