Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ATT unlimited plan was re-instated

Apple iPhone - My ATT unlimited plan was re-instated!



I just got off the phone with AT&T...I started our chat with how much it would cost me to end my contract with them. They asked me why...and I told that them I have been with them from the original iPhone and I had the unlimited plan then for $20...I finally upgraded when the iPhone 4 came out..and I lost the unlimited plan and all my rollover minutes and now I pay $15 for 200mb and $5 for 200 messages. I was very nice and just felt that I was not treated fairly and now that I have options I feel like I was going to change carries...guess what...my unlimited plan was re-instated...nice does pay off when they don't have a corner on the market now. I am so glad I called.

iPhone ATT
Apple iPhone ATT
you should not have lost your unlimited data for getting a new phone, and you managed to get that back.

You should also no have lost your rollover minutes you did not change phone numbers. I changed my iphone from a 303 area code to another area code. I lost my 1700 plus rollover minutes, but I they gave me back 500 minutes. Enough to allow me to keep from going into over time charges, until I have built up the rollover minutes.

-----
I'm so happy for you. Sometimes, you just need people skills to play them around. Being nice always wins sympathy.

-----
I don't understand why you lost your unlimited data plan just upgrading to the iPhone 4. I too have been with AT&T since the original iPhone. When I upgraded from the iPhone 3G to the iPhone 4 I kept my unlimited data plan. In fact I still have the unlimited data plan. It's my understanding that you have to request one of the other plans to lose you unlimited plan.

No comments: