Thursday, February 3, 2011

Camera 3gs

Apple iPhone - Camera 3gs



for whatever reason, when I tap on the camera, it will open then close. The iris will sometimes open so I can see objects but immediately closes.

I had a couple of bar code apps and they still work. Thinking of a conflict, I deleted them but the camera still does not work properly.

One other thing I have notice lately is other apps have been closing too right after opening. I thought it was just they were geared more to the 4g phone but now I am wondering.

iPhone Photography
Apple iPhone Photography
Have you tried a hard reboot? Hold power button and home button down until apple logo appears ( do not use slider to turn power off when it appears). This will reset the phone but not any of your personal settings.

-----
I had a similar problem. Rebooting helped.

-----
update - I tried rebooting, I tried a hard reboot and finally said heck with it. In iTunes I just reset it then reinstalled the last backup. It now works.

No comments: