Monday, February 7, 2011

Apps Tutorial

Apple iPhone - Help please - Apps Tutorial



I was playing with my apps and have black spaces where some of my most important apps were including my phone app. How can I get them back? If I do a search they are there isted along with my phone contacts but I cannot move them back where they belong. How can I undo the move of these12 apps?

iPhone Apps
Apple iPhone Apps
It's possible that you inadvertently created a folder and put them there.

If you're not familiar with creating folders, you can do it by dragging one app's icon onto another one (in "wiggle" mode).

-----
And if they are in a folder you can "drag" them out with the reverse method just open the folder by tapping it. Then tap & hold on any app in the folder. The once they are wiggling you can drag the apps you want out. If you drag them all out that will delete the folder.

-----
I have found it EASIEST to move apps around within the iTunes window when the phone is plugged in. YMMV

No comments: