Thursday, February 3, 2011

iPhone Contract Extension?

Apple iPhone - iPhone Contract Extension?



If I add an additional line and get a 3GS for $49 I know I agree to keep that line open for 2 years. But am I also agreening to have a data plan on that line? I am wondering if I can add the additional line, but have th iphone added to an existing line that is out of contract and I no longer need, and then turn around and cancel that line....Ending up with an iphone that can be used as a Touch....

iPhone Sim Card
Apple iPhone Sim Card
Every iPhone (and any smart phone) MUST have a data plan - you can't remove it unless you change to a non smart phone and if you do remove it and try and put the SIM card in an iPhone (or Android, etc) for more than a few minutes the system will automatically add a data plan to the line.

No comments: