Thursday, March 10, 2011

iOS 4.3 and Battery Life

Apple iPhone - iOS 4.3 and Battery Life



I updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 4.3 this morning before leaving for work. Update went very smoothly with no issues.

Granted it's only been about nine hours of usage so far but my battery seems to be draining much faster than normal. I haven't turned on any battery draining apps or changed any settings that I know of. Is anyone else on iOS 4.3 seeing this or am I just imagining this?

iPhone iOS
Apple iPhone iOS
I have been running it since beta 1 and haven't noticed anything. You may want to backup do it as a restore instead of an upgrade then restore your backup and resync.

-----
Why do you recommend a backup first, will data be lost if not backedup?

-----
Yeah - when you upgrade it installs on top of whats there whereas a restore reformats the system and the backup tells it what to put back on and where.

-----
Odd, I've been thinking the battery drain is less on my iPhone 4.

No comments: