Wednesday, March 16, 2011

iPod on iPhone starting automatically

Apple iPhone - iPod on iPhone starting automatically



I have an iPhone 4, My Ford has Synch and whenever I'm in my car the iPod automatically connects via the blue tooth. It's not audible unless I change the radio to media, but it runs the battery on my phone down. I have looked all over the settings for the iPod and iPhone and just can't see how to turn it off so it doesn't start playing automatically.

iPhone iPod
Apple iPhone iPod
Turn off Bluetooth?

-----
If I turn off the bluetooth I can't make or receive phone calls can I? I can try it and report back - LOL

-----
Do you have the USB port in your Ford? I got a 2011 Mariner with sync & copied my music files onto the flash drive. I can voice command the music, no battery drain on my cell, & since my iPhone is also synched, the music turns off when the phone rings thru the sound system.

-----
I do have a USB port. Will do that

No comments: