Friday, March 18, 2011

Switching from Android to iPhone

Apple iPhone - Switching from Android to iPhone



Next week I am going to switch from Android to iPhone with Verizon wireless. I have had a Droid X and now have a Samsung Fascinate Galaxy.

Will I be able to save any of the Android os data to my iPhone? Is there a way to transfer from Android to PC to iPhone?

For example I am presently using RoboForm on my android and my PC. Will that info sync on the iPhone? What will I need to do to sync my iPhone with my Google Calendar?

iPhone
Apple iPhone
Sync or copy all your Android data to your computer.

iPhones sync using iTunes so you just need to set the sync prefs there. If you are not already using iTunes, it would be good to download and install it so you can get used to it *before* the iPhone arrives.

You can sync the iPhone with Google Cal. I don't do that but others here do. I'm sure they can advise.

-----
My iPhone syncs contacts, notes and I believe the calendar also with MS Outlook 2003...if the android can do, it should be it.

-----
Android natively syncs to Google and the iPhone can to, though it prefers to sync via iTunes to Outlook. For anything else, check the App Store within iTunes for applications that sync the data you want.

Roboform is in there.

No comments: