Thursday, March 10, 2011

iOS 4.3?

Apple iPhone - iOS 4.3?



I open iTunes.

I connect my Verizon iPhone 4.

I click "check for update."

I get: "This version of the iPhone software (4.2.6) is the current version."

Yet, I'm reading messages on the list about an update to 4.3.

Is there another way to get the OS update?

iPhone iOS
Apple iPhone iOS
Try to reboot your pc…

I have the same problem and that worked.

-----
Nope. Tried that.

What's really strange is my iPad (64GB, 3G and WiFi) did do an update to 4.3

-----
The update is not for Verizon.

-----
I also have something strange going on with this.

I have an 1Phone 4 with GSM and installed the new update yesterday, but am seeing none of the updated features.

Big example is that I have a new Apple TV . I downloaded the software update for it last night, but I am not seeing the TV airplay icon in Camera Roll. It's just like it was before the update, i.e. Apple TV plays the audio of a video in Camera Roll but not the Video.

There is no evidence as far as I can see that there are any changes.

Anybody else having this problem ?

-----
The OS update is only for GSM (AT&T in the US) phones.

No comments: