Monday, March 14, 2011

Upgrade... my old iPhone?

Apple iPhone - If I upgrade... what do I do with my old iPhone?



I think I'm going to quit fighting it and upgrade to the iPhone 4 this week. I can't take this constant fight against a battery that goes out at 80%, plus I believe I "injured" the vibration mechanism in the phone - it doesn't happen anymore.

So... what do I do with my iPhone 3GS? I know people sell them, but what would I need to do first? Could I use it as just an MP3 player? Will it keep the 3G/Wireless like an iPod Touch, so I could use it for everything but the phone?

iPhone 4
Apple iPhone 4
Yes it works just like an iPod Touch but at this point we are ~90 days out from the iPhone 5 you might want to hold out...

-----
Is the iPhone 5 confirmed?

I'm even wondering about ditching the iPhone and going old-school, and getting an iPad instead.

-----
There has been a new iPhone in June every year since 2007...

-----
The verizon store here in my area,told me wait ,but that was for the new htc 4g phone. The android phone I had before the I phone locked up all the time. Apple makes the best phone there is. Jay Price

-----
You will be able to use all the other apps calendar iPod but you will still have battery problems.

No comments: