Thursday, June 16, 2011

An Otterbox clip recall?

Let me say that my iPhone was damage because of a poor quality of the clip belt holster made by otterbox, it fell while crossing a street and a car run over it. Does somebody knows of a recall, I read in facebook that otterbox was changing the holster, they knew it didn't work properly. What can I do?

Apple iPhone otterboxApple iPhone otterbox

which iPhone did you have the problem with? The Otterbox Defender for the 3G/3GS had some known problems, for which I had heard there was a replacement being offered. However, the Defender for the iPhone4 is "bullet proof", in my opinion, and mine gets some fairly rough treatment.

-----

3GS

-----

Will they replaced the iPhone ?

-----

That would be a question to pose to Otterbox, but I would doubt it.

-----

I had the Otterbox on my iPhone 3GS for 3 days. Getting out of the car, the seatbelt caught the clip. The pivot pin broke and the phone fell to the ground. The phone was fine, but the belt holder was broken due to the pin. I thought this was not worth the money and promptly threw the broken belt clip in the garbage. I didn't even think there was a possible replacement for it. Bummer.

-----

, I have a Verizon iPhone,I tried the otterbox and did like it,but hated the big plastic belt clip.

-----

My iphone also fell into the street during the winter. I didn't know it was gone. I went back to where I had parked and there was my iphone in the middle of the street in the snow in the otterbox in perfect condition!! The window plastic was a little askew but I was able to get it back. I think the clip is a little bulky, but it works for me. so far.

No comments: