Monday, June 27, 2011

iPhone apps, NOAA

There used to be an app named NOAA that changed to WX Weather and I can't find
that now. I used to have a 3G and bought a Galexey Tablet. I missed the iphone
so I went a got a iphone 4. This was one of my favorite weather apps.

Apple iPhone appsApple iPhone

I have a lot of weather apps but I'm not familiar with that one. I do love MyWeather and it is free:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myweather-mobile/id435025246?mt=8

-----

I like it! MyWeather may be my new go to weather app!

-----

I'm in the UK and I use the free Met Office app.

-----

I use it all the time; one of my favorites. Now it's called Wx Alert USA. The latest version has (had..) audible NOAA weather radio now, but my station quit in the last couple weeks. I'm hoping it gets fixed. The rest of the app works great, though.

-----

I can not find it in the app store.

No comments: