Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Best Apps?

We just made the switch to iphone 4 (verizon 32G) this week after using BBs for 9 years. So Far so good...

I imagine this is been done, but any suggestions for the best apps that are actually worth getting.

Specifically I am looking for a text short cut app (ex I could type 'sig' and it would put my sig file in). This was a nice feature of the BBs (autotext).

To start, so far my favorites are
(tend to be 'productivity' apps)
Evernote
dropbox
LiveCams
Rmusic (ring tone maker)
Pandora

Apple iPhone appsApple iPhone

While I think the new iOS will take care of the autotext feature, TextExpander also does that. You make snippets of letters that will then expand to full paragraphs if you want.

-----

Yup - in new iOS - works nicely as well - saves many a tap while writing emails or texting. Can even do entire signatures, etc

No comments: