Thursday, April 14, 2011

QR Readers

Apple iPhone QR readerApple iPhone ReaderAny suggestions for a decent QR Code Reader? I primarily would like to read vcards, websites, and to make my own codes for things like contacts. I briefly checked out the App Store but there are quite a few different ones.

The one I have on my phone is the QRCodeReader (all one word).

-----

Been pretty happy with BeeTag Reader Pro which is free and you can create all sorts of codes on their site. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beetagg-reader-pro/id313157282?mt=8

-----

I just downloaded a free one this morning that seems to work well. It is
called Tapreader. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapreader-qr-code-reader/id361843945?mt=8

-----

The one I use, I think was free or $0.99 is just named QRCode and works from either the camera or stored images so you can save items to camera roll and 'read' in the future...

-----

The one I use, I think was free or $0.99 is just named QRCode and works from
either the camera or stored images so you can save items to camera roll and
'read' in the future...

No comments: