Tuesday, April 5, 2011

iPhone - Facebook App

Apple iPhone appApple iPhoneHaving issues seeing all the comments for threads on my phone. Can someone else who uses FB with long threads check theirs too. I see 18 comments but when I click to read there are 2 visible.

iOS 4.21 on 3GS with 32 gig

-----

No problems on my end, Claudia. You might try logging off and then back in. If that doesn't work, try removing the app and download it again.

-----

I have a different problem with the Facebook app. I will get notices about comments on pictures, but the comments won't show when I check Notifications.

I have to go to my profile and look at the post that way...

If I go to the picture and do the pull-down/refresh, it won't do anything.

A bit frustrating, but considering with this little device I watched Butler win in the first round of the men's Final Four this weekend, I can't really complain!

-----

Look for a "more" button.

-----

I am running Facebook Ver. 4.3 on iOS 4.3.1 and I do not have any problem seeing all the comments. I have an iPhone 4.

-----

Yes. I noticed that too. In Groups. Only the latest two comments appear. It started on the update before the last.

No comments: