Friday, April 22, 2011

Converting Music to Ringtones

Apple iPhone MusicApple iPhoneI have a widows vista home edition lap top with an iphone 3gs running 4.1.3 ios and when i try to convert a song in itunes to a ringtone, i cant. it works fine until i try to rename the file from a .m4a to a.m4r. when looking at the file in my file folder it doesnt show a file extension. and when i try and change the song happybirthday.m4a to .m4r it changes it to happybirthdaym4r.m4a. this is getting fustrating.

Download Ringtonemaker from apple store. With that you can create ringtones from songs.

------

I use Ringtone Expressions on my computer to convert my music to ringtones. I was using Ringtonemaker, but I swiched to Ringtone Expressions. I don't remember why. Maybe it was easier to use or it had more options. I believe I convert MP3'S to ringtones. It converts renames and loads the ringtone into iTunes, and I mark them in iTunes to sych them into my iPhone. It works.

No comments: