Wednesday, May 18, 2011

iPhone, Mophie Juice Pack Plus

Apple iPhone BAtteryApple iPhoneI'm planning to buy a Mophie Juice Pack Plus and I wondering if anyone on the list have one?

I am curious to know how much it can charge a fully depleted iPhone 4 battery?
I cannot find this info on the web. They all say about talk time or Internet time, but it is very unclear to me.

I wanted to know how far it goes when you have your iPhone battery is dead and the case if fully charged, how high will it bring the iPhone battery back before it dies.

I have a cheap Mophie clone and it does charge my iPhone 4 up to 95%, and then stops. So we are talking about almost 2X the iPhone battery capacity and I don´t think there is a 2000mAh battery in there like the Mophie Plus says it has.

I hope Mophie Plus can do better than that.
-----

The plus will fully charge iPhone 4 at least 1.33 times. It is 2000 mah and iPhone is 1500 so full charge with 500 left.

-----

In a perfect world yes, but I would like to know from a owner who has used it.

Even when I bought my cheap case I didn´t expected much out of it and it ended up giving me good results

-----

I have the mophie juice pack plus. Its great however, in my experience it does not completely charge an iPhone 4. Close. But not quite. Probably goes to about 80% when the device is completely empty.

No comments: