Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bluetooth stereo

Has anyone tried the plantronics backbeat 903+? The utube review shows you cannot change iPod volume from iPod screen but did not say if you could change via side up down buttons and volume control on earpiece tiny joystick. That's really the only sticking point for me to try one.

Other recommendations welcome as well. I bought a motorola s10-hd which hurts my ear and it will be going back to wal mart. Stereo and mic required with whatever I get.

Apple iPhone BluetoothApple iPhone

I use the backbeat with my iPhone4 from time to time. I don't recall having problems adjusting the volume via the buttons on the side of the phone.

The volume control on the headphones themselves definitely works. The same control also will jump to the next track or back up a track, if held, as noted on the control. The Backbeat handles phone calls well, also. My only gripe with it is the fact that the stock ear tips don't work all that well for me, coming out of my ears if I don't get them just right. If I used it a lot, I would probably spring for custom ear molds.

Also, I noticed on today's "hotsheet" from eCost.com that they have the Backbeat for $27.99. I bought two from them, and had no problems.

-----

I don´t know if it was asked here before....

I would like to know if the IPhone turns off the WiFi and/or the 3G/Edge when it goes to sleep?

Some people say yes others say no...

No comments: