Friday, May 6, 2011

iPhone, Poor reception

Apple iPhone attApple iPhoneRecently my phone rception had been poor. Some times its clear as a bell, and the next moment it is very poor. Any suggestions or do I have to live with it?

Have you tried calling your phone service provider? It's impossible for anyone over the Internet to diagnose this problem.

-----

I had that problem, mostly at home. But based on advice from a tech at AT&T I have gotten into the habit of turning my iPhone completely off ( for at least 0:01) and then back on. So it can re-register with the network. This has noticeably improved mt reception. I have more bars and much more consistent service. Give it a try.

-----

Save some time and turn "Airplane Mode" ON in Settings, then turn it OFF again.

-----

A good place to start with any problem with the iPhone, or any computer for that matter, is a re-boot. For the iPhone, hold both the top button and the home button together until you see the apple logo.

-----

I'm not picking on you, but everyone that doesn't tell us what you have.

You know it would be a lot easier if people would give us a little more info about their system.

If you are on AT&T then get Mark the Spot from the iTune App Store. It give them the info they need to look into the problem. If Verizon has something like that use it.

-----

I used mark the spot so much at home that att gave me a micro cell for my house.

No comments: